Programming with IMPACT!
Are you interested in changing the way of growing healthy food?
We are GreenState Development DOO in Novi Sad, a subsidiary of the Swiss company GreenState AG from Winterthur. We are currently building the largest modular and vertical farm in Europe at the Rheinfalls in Neuhausen, which will set new standards for how food will be grown in the future.
In addition to our hardware solutions, we are building an IoT, Big Data and A.I. solution for digital recipes, powered by a web and mobile app SCADA system.
What are we looking for?
• 5+ years of experience in backend and some experience in UI development
• excellent understanding of OOP and its main principle
• proficiency in Java or .NET or NodeJs, and medior plus in React or Angular
• strong knowledge of OO principles, clean code, best practices, creating modules
• experience working with Relational and Non relational databases (one representative of each group is enough)
• experience with threading and performance tuning
• experience working creating API, SAS is a plus
• experience with packaging tools like gradle, maven etc..
• solid understanding of architectural patterns—MVP, micro service, event driven
• good understanding of cloud services, lambda architecture, server less
• proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• familiarity with continuous integration
• SCADA development is a plus
What do we expect from you?
• lead the team and mentor the less experienced colleagues
• perform qualitative coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing and other related activities in accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards
• explore, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• create project processes and procedures for team collaboration, code review
• collaborate with all stakeholders and teams to help improve and grow the product
• write technical design specifications, participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations
• perform unit and integration testing of an application and identify, troubleshoot and solve application code related issues
• collaborate with external and internal teams
Way of working and our expectations
How we are delivering:
• Our teams are working on products regarding vertical farming, using the newest technologies.
• We write unit tests and deliver high-quality software on a continuous basis with CI/CD software pipelines.
• Our projects follow a standard setup with three environments, having separate environments for development and testing, user acceptance, and production.
• Depending on the project, our teams are consisted of at least backend developers, frontend developers, a test automation engineer, a scrum master and the product owner. We use Scrum as a framework for project management – we hold regular types of meetings (daily, planning, refinement and review) where every team member can have a say. Where are you:
• This position will be a part of our Vertical farm development team in Novi Sad. As position is experienced one, you will have opportunity to grow and take a lead role in delivery of Green state products. We expect you to contribute in finding the best solutions and be an active team member, help others and make sure that the team is in safe development environment.
What we offer?
• Competitive salary
• Continuous learning and development in the field
• People-oriented culture
• Possibility of remote work
• Working in a friendly environment
• An office in the heart of Novi Sad
• Attractive team buildings
Envoyez-nous votre candidature et nous vous répondrons immédiatement.